Y’all ready to move on yet?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Mar 13, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he gone y’all...

probably tony through the foreseeable future, lose a scholarship or two. the bright side being rid of aleva I suppose

what else

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I’m gonna take a wait and see approach. As long as not it’s not official, there’s a chance, right?

TheRealist, tirk and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’m not moving on.

lsu_dane, tirk and Bengal B like this.
  4. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Is the NCAA gonna sanction 50 programs? Are they gonna put a post season ban on everybody? While our administration is prematurely falling on the sword and basically making Wade the poster board for this scandal, other schools, coaches and players caught cheating by the FBI are just chugging along, ie Avery Johnson, Bill Self, Zion Williamson, Bruce Pearl, on and on.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not really. He's not coming back from this.

I gotta be honest, I haven't really been keeping up with the other schools/coaches. Have the ones you mentioned also been caught on a wire tap? I'm not naive enough to think that no one else is doing it, but Wade is the only one who's been mentioned as being recorded. I'm sure there are others, but have those names been released?

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The kit and caboodle hasn’t been released yet. “The Search” may have provided enough blood to save everyone else, though.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Always a chance. Alleva and fking goes he has a shot. At 1% currently.

I'll move on probably never bc the program will never fully recover to anything similar. Mass exodus of players and another Trent Johnson replacement will solidify it.

No one worth much will want to work for this clown show. We'll be reminded until we forget about basketball completely just like the last decade. Which is why the crazy outcry and emotional pushback from the fanbase. Because they know.

Why must this university and state destroy everything with political favor. Emmert is the only one who kept them at bay long enough to give us a glimmer of what an unobstructed lsu could accomplish. At least we know. It's unfortunate we rarely get to see it.

They weren't protecting lsu. They were covering their own asses again. Get them the hell out.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's what they do. I've seen it time and time again over the years.

Alleva and F**King need to go but how much responsibly does the BOS have to do with all this? Alleva is doing what he was hired for - to take any heat for the BOS. Sort of like what Roger Goodell does for the NFL owners.

I wish there was some way we could sell the LSU football, basketball and baseball programs to somebody who would be a good owner.

9. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Now there is a brilliant idea!

10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

LSU wants Wade back, but they can't if he's not going to deny it. If history should teach you anything USC brought the term institutional control into the collegiate sporting lexicon. A bunch of nonsense thrown together took down a football dynasty because of institutional arrogance by the AD. Lesson learned. Do whatever you have to do to outwardly show control and you should be fine.

If they didn't want Wade to return at coach they'd have fired him by now. Now, Wade not denying wrongdoing is the problem. How long can you go with him in limbo?

LSUTiga likes this.