Yall ARE NOT GONNA BELEIVE THIS!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by iluvdatiger, Jan 30, 2004.

1. coppell_tiger

coppell_tiger Founding Member

Don't be so hard on them...

Don't pick on the less fortunate. They are suffering from acute double mocha frappe latte toxicity. It tends to make you feeble minded and weak in the wrist.

There is a reason why people are leaving the shitehole known as Los Angeles in droves. You would be wise to talk to people in Denver and Seattle who have to put up with the Cali ex pats also. If I ever want to enjoy their culture, I simply turn the channel to "Trojan Eye for a Straight Guy" to get a feel for what it is like to live there.

As far a Oregon State goes....every state has their share of white trash rednecks. Ours just seem to be featured in the media mainstream. I've been to Oregon. No culture. Lots of latte. Lots of cloudcover which makes their unattractive women into very pale and bitter unattractive women. Lots of the survivalist types too!!!!! So they can protect the freedom of their unattractive, pale bitter women.

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Don't they have Mad Cow up there? Their women are nasty up there man, I danced with one of those when I was on vacation in... Oh for f**ks sake, I can't even think of a city in Oregon, that's how little that state matters...

3. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

ya'll are so funny!!

4. iluvdatiger

here is me and my friends

I think we are a pretty cute group

5. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

ehhh...a lot of them bring up the "hill billy" term...well, i dont know about yall, but i dont know of many hills in La. Driskel is the highest point at around 500ft...so they obviously dont know much.

they can keep their pale, pastey, chubby chicks...who dont wear shoes and go protest stuff...just because they heard it in a pearl jam song.

6. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

which one are you?

7. iluvdatiger

i am the girl with blond hair in the top picture, I am the girl in the middle on the bottom pic, and i am the girl on the far right in the picture on the right

8. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

are ya'll drinking busch light?

9. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

If you keep posting pictures of cute LSU girls on here there will be so much traffic the server will crash!

10. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Is this smack supposed to be good or something?

'so the plane ride, do we get dropped off at the some airport, then take a pontoon plane into Baton Rouge. And will our U.S. currency be taken into REDNECK BUCKS. What's the exchange rate at Billy Bob's Bait Shop'

Does he not realize that Baton Rouge is the capital of LA? Corvallis? Where the hell is Corvallis? They need to look into the mirror.