Y'all Might Want To Read This

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Black dude on LinkedIn. We need thousands of guys like this

Gipson.jpg
    • Earl Gibson III
    • 2nd degree connection2nd
    • Earl has a account
    The best is yet to come

Below is what he posted in red

Let's pull back the veil

Some people may get mad, meh, I couldn't care less.

I'm sick of my people being used as pawns to push agendas for white liberals and Democrats.

You enslaved us

You burnt down things we built (research black Wall Street)

You murdered our children based on lies(Emmitt Till)

You championed and helped write Racist policing laws(Joe Biden)

You allow police to kill us(democratic run cities) and the police are almost never locked up, and why is that?

Democrat Mayor
    Democrat Prosecutor
    Democrat Judges
    Democrat police Chiefs
    Democrat City Council

All those equal police being able to be thugs with badges
    And now those same people are pushing a divide based on emotions

Using and ORGANIZATION with a great slogan and sentiment

"Black Lives Matter"

But they don't care about ALL black lives, hell black lives are at the bottom....again behind the LGBTlmnop agenda.

Marxism
    Anti AMERICANS
    Anti Family Structure
    Anti White
    Anti Unity
    Anti-Black free thought
    Pro segregation

Black people started trusting you people in the 1960s with the introduction of the how LBJ called it the "n****r bill" and it's been a detriment to our community since then.

You only want our VOTES and not our VOICES. It's time for change.

Take the RED PILL and see it

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

So I went to this guys LinkedIn page and read it for hours. Some intelligent conversations and rational debates was the thing that struck me the most.
    People can agree or disagree in this world and the biggest problem with that is the lack of civility in doing so. Now we live in a world of disagreement leading to anger followed by a massive dose of stupid. The outcome is preventable and yet, here we are, divided as ever. FSA on this board is proof.

I don't necessarily agree with all of the political opinions of some here, but I have come to respect the manner in which they debate. Not about blanket labeling, not about sides, but all about the facts as they see them. Disagreement can be healthy or it can tear down a society. We clearly live in a torn society and we are regressing as a species. We are creating our own punchline.

I hope the OP takes the time to read Earl Gibsons page and digest some of the manner in which debates can be positively executed, rather than tearing down anothers beliefs and simply labeling for the sake of devide. You don't have to agree with the topic, but you can sure learn how to sit at the table.

el005639, kcal and Winston1 like this.