Yoo whoo, Ramah....?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pattonquad, Jan 12, 2004.

1. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

TE=ramah....

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Without mistakes?

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hey, SabanFan...If you're wondering about my gender...just ask your mom...your sister...and your girlfriend...

They all yelled the same thing, so I take it that they were all in agreement...

;-)

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Gee thanks TE. My mom, sister and girlfriend all died in a tragic...

Just kidding. GOTCHA!!

5. Mule Skinner

Mule Skinner Freshman

just got off the phone with my uncle bob, you guys call him ramah, and read him some of this post. he said to tell tiger educated to "kiss my entire ass" and "he knows who his daddy is" and "he's disowned" and "anyone who thinks ramah is te doesn't know a quazi literate ass from his own elbow". my uncle is a crazy tiger fan as we all are in the family. he got me and pop tickets when no one else could. i will be eternally greatful for that. we didn't sit with him at the game but we met him after and he couldn't even talk he was so hoarse. he got in a fight and was arrested on bourbon. this big drunk sooner about 6'5 started cursing at everyone from lsu and going nuts and we just happened to be closest to this idiot. we were just having a good time and there was no provocation. my dad and i cleared away like everyone else, but not my uncle bob. the guy got too close and screamed mf at my uncle and that was it. a one punch knockout. this guy was cold out and his face wasn't pretty. too bad a cop saw it too. another relative is a 1st District cop. he never even made the holding cell. he's back in saudi now and can't post on this forum because the censors have called this site a club and access is forbidden until he get's his private internet service. he lost some bet here and had to leave, but said tell you all hello and be at the bash and make sure you "feed his monkeys", whatever that meant. those are direct quotes and i am just a messanger.

6. LSU

LSU Founding Member

Since everyone seems to be in the ramah-bashing mood, I'll call him on two calls he made earlier this season.

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8951

LSU needed to CRUSH OLE MISS to get to #2 AP/ESPN by DEC 10. PERIOD.

This fraction of a point -0.1 or 0.2 is meaningless because LSU will be behind USC for the Final BCS Poll (Dec 8) by 1-1.5 points.

Ole Miss was our second to last ranked team to play. Of the AP voters (60+ ... 65), we needed a strong minority (20-25+) to pick LSU at #2 this week, and close the gap of ...85 points... between USC & LSU. The idea being that another "reinforcing" win in the SECCG would sway enough of the AP voters to make a majority for LSU at #2 ... and the similar thing happening at ESPN Poll.

1. Oklahoma (65) (11-0) 1625
    2. USC---------------(9-1) 1559
    3. LSU---------------(9-1) 1474

Sadly for LSU, a split poll #2 vote will not be enough either.

Had that happened ... WE CRUSHED OLE MISS ... AND WON OUT, with a sound win in the SECCG to a Top 10 opponent ... we would have "OUTPOINTED" USC for #2 in the AP/ESPN. I knew this earlier in the week, thus my prediction 63-17.

USC looks to be dug in deeper than a tick at #2 AP/ESPN.

And...

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11613

USC HAD THEIR DAY IN THE SUN. PERIOD. NOW IT IS OUR TURN.

After Sunday night, USC won't matter. LSU will yet take the AP Poll. And, if they don't, then we have the right to scream. But watch our game the AP voters must and vote their true conviction they must. The AP voters will give LSU a fair shake. Believe this.

College FB has a special treat waiting for them with an LSU flavor. LSU's legacy to college FB this year was also set in stone well before kickoff, albeit chiseled in a finer granite. National Champion

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

gimme a break, in my defense

Call #1 --- who the hell knew LSU would make it to the Sugar Bowl within the BCS system ... and a fractional point BCS victory over USC because of an unlikely Syracuse win over favored ND.
    Who knew OU would lose to KSU? At the time ... a big win over Ole Miss coupled with an OSU loss looked to be the only certain route to put LSU over USC and in the Sugar Bowl. Was there any reason ... in hindsight ... LSU could not have beaten Ole Miss by at least 2 TDs. Hmmmm!

Only one person knew for sure ... GOD! Those among you with the sight equal to almighty god ... please cast a stone at me for this one.

Call #2 --- As for the OU game, LSU didn't blowout OU ... like it could have easily done with a decent break or two. Anyone who watched that game knows LSU should have won big until Mauck's untimely turnover early in the fourth. The blocked punt was a joke. In hindsight, 28-35 (LSU) to 0-7 (OU) may have been enough to take the AP poll. We'll never know.

I called for a dominating win over OU and I believed LSU would yet close the AP gap. I got one of the two. USC got their split.
    They were "dug in deeper than a tick" and I lost the bet. The guy collects and I'm history here ... still haven't heard from him.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

OU was damn lucky that the final score wasn't something like 28-0 or 31-0. Without the blocked punt and the interception return they would have been shut out. It wouldn't have mattered to the AP faggot voters if LSU would have won 77-0. They would have still have voted for the Boy Toys of Troy. If the Sugar Bowl had been LSU vs USUCK the Tiger D would have done the same thing to the USC offense but the USC defense would have been the Tiger offense's bitch. OU does have a great defense that rose to the occasion in the second half. If it had been the USUCK D Mauck would have looked like Johnny U in the second half. Without a coach like Nick who likes to call off the dogs in a blowout it would have been ugly in the second half.

9. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

....Without a coach like Nick who likes to call off the dogs in a blowout it would have been ugly in the second half. [/B][/QUOTE]

I wonder if Coach Saban would of called off the dogs in the 2nd half. Then again if it would have been USC in the Sugar Bowl the trash talking that Pete Carroll was doing would not have exsited so I guess you are right he would have called the dogs off.

10. DRC

DRC TigerNator

What do you mean havent heard from me? Spare me dip$hit. I have posted several times about our bet and you failed to respond. Look at the post history and you will see where I said I was willing to give you a pass on the bet. I have commented several times about it and you have been silent.