Yoo whoo, Ramah....?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pattonquad, Jan 12, 2004.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I dont care if he stays and I would call him a dip$hit to his face in a minute. The point was proven that Ramah isnt the know it all of know it all's and I won the bet. I could care less about it, you can do what you want to RamButt.

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

You know whats funny Rambutt, you can sure dish it out but for one you can not take it. Its fine for you to belittle other posters but when someone says something about you its ....oooohhhh no. STFU jackass. I want you to stay around so I can hassle the $hit out of you on a daily basis. Its fun playing with a limp dick such as yourself.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Fight! Fight!

4. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Nobody is going to run off my bitch. ramah stays.

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Ok, then, it's settled. I'm staying.

This much is in evidence.

1. Drinks Royal Crown redneck age 40 (DRC40) doesn't care about a lot of things.
    2. I admit drc40 won a sucker's bet. The AP has never voted out a #1 after a win.
    3. My pick for a USC win was unpopular, and only 2 us in here picked USC to win.
    4. Drinks Royal Crown wants to hassle me on a daily basis and he likes to play with limp noodles :shock: imagine that!
    5. The fact that I am a monkey magnet is now indisputable. Pets are allowed here too. Where's my accordion?

Wrote a little ditty about Jason White, where's that howling monkey, I need a backup ... Ode to Frankenstein.

Ode to Frankenstein

BULLSEYE WHITE, he put up a helluva fight, but alas, he had not the gas to go.
    He tried, yes he tried, with all his might, but it ended up as a Tiger Dee show.
    That po’ Heisman Lad, the best OU ever had, was flushed by the Very Best Dee.
    And the people now know, Marquise Hill stole the show, from sea to shining sea.
    With a game on the line, BULLSEYE WHITE took the snap, o what did he ever do.
    He hobbled quickly left, cuz’ Hill was through on the right, all night long for LSU.
    BULLSEYE WHITE had no time, couldn’t throw on a dime, he never had a prayer.
    His ducks missed their mark, Webster lurked like a shark and 1 INT he did snare.
    Trailing late in the game with all time running out, BULLSEYE led one last charge.
    He hobbled left, Hill was through on the right when he saw his receiver at large.
    He cocked back to throw to let the ball fly, alas the crowd heard the Loud Crack.
    To BULLSEYE’S despair, Lionel Turner was there, BULLSEYE sat flat on his back.
    Another sack on the day, he cried on his last play, what more could BULLSEYE do.
    He messed with THE BEST and he died like the rest who faced the great Dee LSU.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Is there anything you can do to make someones posts not appear on your screen? Get over yourself and move on. If you want to stay fine but quit babbling like a new born baby.

7. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Haha ramah that ranks up there with Casey at the Bat!

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Don Long refuses to post it, LOL

9. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Now kids!!!!

We've got a real family fight going on here! Funny thing is I got into a real hideous smack fest with another Tiger Fan at an OU board the other day. Turned really ugly. I don't think he was an actual LSU fan though.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Two things you gotta watch on message boards ... crossdressers and monkeys.

A crossdresser can be spotted by visual inspection of the adam's apple ... a useful tip for those headed to Bangkok.

A monkey will endear himself to you as a pet ... get you nice and relaxed ... and turn around and bite the living hell outta you

Never know what kinda monkeys you'll find on an oklahomer board.