You know you are a Tiger fan when:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Hub

Hub Founding Member

You think "Family Planning" means that 9 months after knock'n your wife does not coincide with football season.

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

When you are addictted to bidding on items in the taf auctions.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If you always thought the words to "Eye of the Tiger" was: "Kiss, Kiss my ass, Kiss my ass,Tenn-a-seeeeeeeeee!"

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

When you get engaged you grab an LSU schedule first and foremost and you schedule your wedding around LSU football since you were you knew no one would show including your best men and possibly yourself.

A morning ritual is typing LSU in Ebay search

Before anything you do in the morning you view the following sites in this exact order
    1. www.lsusports.net (Homepage)
    2. www.2theadvocate.com
    3. www.tigerforums.com
    4. Dandy Don

You play the LSU fight song at your wedding as the wedding couple walks into the reception hall.

You have destroyed at minimum 1,000 dollars in property due to the play of an LSU QB or Defensive back
    (Marcus Russell alone is in for about 400 bucks, Hookfin has caused some damage as well)

You literally tear up on the first game of the fall and you start to walk from your tailgate to the stadium and you see the smokey lights and you start to your seats (I love that....)

You force your wife to use purple and yellow flowers in th flower bed in front of your house

You sell your house for less then some texan was offering because a fellow Tiger wanted to buy it. (Yes I know money is money but we must stick together)

Thats it for now. I have more.

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I have "LSU" saved as a favorite search on "My Ebay"

I have one: When you go home to Louisiana to visit, you plan to visit Mike V's habitat before planning to see family. :D

6. LSUTiger

LSUTiger Founding Member

You get married in July because its the only month when there isn't an LSU game.

You are the best man for your best friends wedding but skip it because its on the same day as and LSU game.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

What kind of a man would schedule his wedding during an LSU game.... How selfish.... ;)

Geaux Tigers

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Must have been marrying a yankee.

9. Hub

Hub Founding Member

You try to get the LSU limo from Chico's Exxon on Airline as your wedding Limo but the wife-to-be shoots it down............:cuss:

10. lsulj

lsulj Freshman

you enter the football schedule through 2007 on you PDA (i just did about 20 minutes ago)