You know you are a Tiger fan when:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Jun 21, 2003.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

After a long night of drinking you go to Waffle House and misplace your LSU hat (had it for about three years). You go back later that night raising hell, and accusing every worker of stealing it or throwing it away..............hey, I loved that hat!!!

2. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

You question if it's really necessary to keep gators, war eagles and elephants on the endangered species list.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I left my cell phone in a Waffle House one time and didn't realize it until the next day. I kept calling my number all day to see if anybody would answer it and tell me where it was. My cell has a ring tone that plays "Hey Fightin' Tigers" when it rings. I hope those waffle house employees were LSU fans because I called it all day.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Well I know a girl that just MIGHT would go for something like that. She is a hardcore LSU fan. First I gotta get the balls to ask her out on a date that isn't to an LSU sporting event...

5. TravisCoTiger

TravisCoTiger Founding Member

.....add a&m to #16.

6. You schedule brain surgery before an open date followed by an away game so that you don't have to miss any home games....

Not making this up - it actually has happened. My WIFE did this about 3.5 years ago.... God, I love that woman!!!

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Well, I am going to start a new tradition at my home. I now have a Living stone Tiger, purchased in a taf auction. The Tiger will be called Mike of course and he will where a purple LSU hat when we wear Purple jersy, white hat when we where White jersy. He will be placed beside my extra large easy chair during all games.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

That is true love my friend.