You know you're addicted to LSU when....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Sep 21, 2003.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

1. You Live among OLE MISS faithful and everyday they "ride" you about Liking LSU and you tell other folks you go to church with that Hotty toddy is the gayest thing you've ever heard. They in turn offer to say prayers for you.

2. You go around to all the quick stops and buy drinks in OLE MISS cups one week b4 the game and on game day you're neighbors watch you like you're hanible lector as you ritualistically melt OLE MISS drink cups in a trash barrel while making little sounds of glee.

3. You bring an MP3 player to your race car shop with all the LSU songs on it and that's what you play all the time while you're working on your car. AND while your in the house watching the game you do this and turn it up real loud so neighbors riding by will hear " HOLD THAT TIGER!"

4. Your Sears lawnmower has an LSU bumper sticker and a lil LSU flag on it.

5. Your dog is named Beaux. Your race car is named Geaux!

6. when something accidently from MSu or Ole Miss comes in the mail you start cussing mail carriers and the postal service, usually reserved for hittin your thumb with a hammer.

7. You're Optomitrist notices your LSU hat during an eye exam and says he is a long time Ole MIss alumni and really didnt think there were any nice LSU fans and he cooments that its strange to meet a "good LSU fan" So you tell him there are NO good LSu fans and you get up and walk out, and on the way out you tell him he can go to hell along with all the other REBEL stuck up assholes, which is totally appalling to him because up until now you had a good reputation in his eyes. later your wife calls to "explain" that her hubby is somewhat Not "himself" when it comes to LSU football because she wants to continue using him as the family optomitrist.

8. You have an LSU tiger pillow case.
    9 even though it doesnt match her sheets your wife lets you have the pillow case which you guard with your life, no one is allowed to sleep on it.
    10. your wife loves LSu football because after 15 years she has become assimilated, like the borg on star trek. She cheers and whoops when you do even though she couldnt tell a screen pass from a end around. she also learns to make excellent hot wings, just for LSu games.
    11. Your boss says the lil LSU banner at the bottom of your emails is cute but after a while isn't it a shame to have such a large signature file that takes up so much bandwidth? to which you reply "so fire me"
    12. The UPS man is aware that every LSU item that comes into this small town goes to your house, your known to the UPS drivers as that crazy LSU coonass.
    13. blessings at the supper table during LSu football season always include a little request to the allmighty that the "boys" do good on saturday. EVEN if another family member leads the blessing. hey it can't hurt!
    14. during breaks at work when all the rednecks insist on talking about deer hunting, you insist on talking about LSu's last game or up coming game.
    15. People at work bring you clippings of LSU media out of the newspapers.
    16. Finally, you have a cherished old full can of "bayou Bengal gold" soda pop in the Fridge from the Charlie Mac era, that is OFF limits EVEN if the water were to be cut off for a year! the can has out lived 3 fridges. :D

2. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

If you have a ragged old LSU hat in the closet that you sleep in during football season because its your "lucky LSU hat."

If your mom will no longer go to your house to watch the LSU game because of the flying projectiles (physical and verbal) in your living room when something goes wrong.

If you come home from an 18 hr night shift and stay up another 3-4 hrs to watch the Sugar Bowl on DVD, and get as excited as you did the first time!:D

3. attigeratlaw

attigeratlaw Founding Member

I think we might be married to the same woman. You stay away from my wife damnit...

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

JSracingBBF, you are a sick puppy and I love it. I've have a few similar to yours but can't come close to matching you and I bet you have a few hundred more that you didn't post. I have a puppy named Nick, he was a Christmas puppy, and I gave the family 3 options on names and they voted unaminously chose "Nick", the brainwashing works. The people here in Atlanta think he was named after ST Nick but my kids correct them immediately and proudly; "He is named after the greatest coach in the world" they will say.:geaux:

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You eat an entire king cake then check your "handiwork" hoping for traces of purple and gold.:shock:

6. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Unfortunately my wife's an only child!

You know you're adddicted when all you wear is LSU clothing, your golf bag, golf clubs and head covers are LSU and you have 5 LSU bumper stickers and 2 LSU flags on your truck and 1 on your house! You use LSU return address stickers and an LSU rubber stamp on all your mail!

TigerPrideLSU, I know I'm really bad but I think you might need some help there!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

7. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

You should be taken out and placed against a wall and shot!! Just make sure you leave your shirts to me! That way they will be sure to get used with the proper reverence!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

8. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Damn dude. The Optomitrist section takes the cake. You are without a doubt "SERIOUS"!

9. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

You stay up till 2:00am watching Hawaii vs Boise St.

10. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

-you watch an LSU game on ESPN Classic from 1989 and clap and holler hysterically for every TD and yell at the screen for bad calls and droped passes and actually get pissed if they lose, as if the game were being played at that moment:mad: .......

.....man I'm a loser:(