You Ready (OFFICIAL UNDER ARMOUR GAME THREAD)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Obviously getting Fournette put a lot of salve on that wound yesterday. I am probably too passionate about LSU sports sometimes....no, a lot of times, and as a result I over speak while in that frame of mind. That said, I do agree that Miles has become more conservative over the past few years though he did open it up more this past season so I am hopeful that his conservatism has been personnel related more than our coach passing his prime. A few guys have made the very true and good point that we are also recruiting on a national level better than ever before. I'll reserve my recruiting judgements for this class until NSD.

ParadiseiNC, Winston1 and gyver like this.
  2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

I'm in a clearer frame of mind today. LF, the Bama loss and a nap helped clear the cobwebs. I don't think there is a huge gap between the #1 and #10 recruiting classes, certainly not the Top 5. LSU will be fine. I was largely angry with myself for allowing myself to be set up for the epic letdown I knew was coming. I'm all good now.

ParadiseiNC and lsu_dane like this.
  3. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I think that's how most of us feel. LSU still has 7 or more spots to fill too. There's still a chance we can land some players that will push us to top 5 anyway.