You think Les is listening!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Bengal11, Oct 24, 2009.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

:confused::confused:

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

oh yeah, also...Les mustve finally realized what everyone was saying about the option. I believe they only TRIED that play once tonight.

1 person likes this.
  3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

We did fine vs UGA and UF running inside. Hell, UF was the one game where LSU fans were hoping that Les had run inside more often. Sure, it's been tough sledding this year, and it's inexplicable why it wasn't more productive tonight. But if you simply eliminate the possibility that you'll even try it, good D's like Bama are going to eat your lunch. They can defend the run outside and shut you down there all day long.

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Agreed. Running inside keeps the defense honest. It can be your best friend, but you definitely cannot give it up. Also, you never know when you can pop a big run and it's definitely better than watching JJ drop back more often, with a higher possibility of getting sacked.

5. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

would 1 of you experts take a little time and teach CLM how to manage the game clock, He messed it up again tonight.....

6. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Tigers played well, good for them. If & its a very big If - LSU plays Alabama as well as Tenn did I will be well satisified.. Might even have a chance to win... Somebody slap me I must be dreaming?:geaux: Oh, I hate Alabama & Sabin... Please show up & play hard & Make Louisiana Proud with your effort!!! Thats all I ask.....

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Yep. Ran the option to the short side of the field once. Also, on that reverse, JJ was too deep for the handoff. I'm not sure he quite understands where he's supposed to be on those options, that reverse, and from time to time, that the pocket is not quite so deep either.

8. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

your right. JJ takes the wrong angle to the sidline, thats why the option does not work and its the reason he ran into the reciever on the reverse handoff.

9. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Yes...he is definately listening.

In fact, I think he's probably been lurking here in TF for the past two weeks...how else could one explain the improvement?

Keep up the good work guys!

10. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Hmm. Now I'm embarrassed. danthetigerfoe agreed with me.

JJ played a whale of a game tonight, though. Great passing, great scrambling, took a lick to the chops and held on to the ball. He's still a little green but he's coming around.