You thnk refs ruined the LSU/Auburn game OU got it just as bad

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Sep 16, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Which one of the refs was it that botched the 36 yard FG attempt at the end of the game?:confused:

2. sojon

sojon Founding Member

the point is, if one of the right calls is made on that onside kick OU doesnt have to play defense or attempt any last second fg's

i dont understand how you guys can have tons of threads devoted to officiating and then say that officiating didnt cause OU to lose considering oregon was gifted another possession at our 36 yard line. oregon did not stop OU from scoring once in the 4th quarter - it would have been nice if we were given another full possession.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Don't get me wrong. I think OU got screwed. And trust me, for ME to say that, it was pretty damned bad.

But I do think there is a big difference in how the coaches handled it. I am glad LSU doesn't have the one than needs a wheel of cheese to go with all his whine.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You were given another full possession. And you missed the field goal. Also, OU gave up 33 freakin' points. How many of those were the officials' fault. There's a huge difference between the 2 games. AND, you got beat by a damn PAC-10 team that is not named USC. How sad is that?

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I definitely believe it impacted the game. Not only for the obvious but also for what it does to the team- it's a distractor.