Young Zack Hess HS Recruiting Video

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Jun 23, 2017.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Why this place is alive baffles me: http://lsufans.com/

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Not easy to get a forum started. For the site owner's sake, I would love to see it take off. Maybe we can merge this one and Tigalaya. lol

Oh and at least you're not banned there.

GregLSU likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

and you think it's your job to make Greg feel as bad as possible

GregLSU and Bayou Tiger like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

What has Greg got to do with the linked site?

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's @GregLSU forum. It's really hard to get a forum going. What attracts posters? Already having posters to communicate with. Once a critical mass is achieved a forum will sustain itself. Like this one has enough members to muddle through the slow times until football season Watch how it slows down once the CWS in over. But it will come back alive once the football season starts. Grad's forum has less than 700 members the last time I check. How many of those post regularly if at all? Not enough to sustain interest.

I was trying to help get one started in the mid 2000's. We got up to about 150 or so members but they were mostly people we knew and they mostly posted here when they had something to say. We had a great name too. TigerGumbo.com. I wish the domain had been in my name. I would have kept it for something. Now when you go to http://tigergumbo.com it redirects to bayoubengalsinsider.com. Don't know who owns it (I just now found out about it) but they have stuff by Mike Detillier and Hunt Palmer. They must be paying them.
    t

GregLSU likes this.
  6. Bayou Tiger

I almost said, "If you don't have anything good to say..." Just didn't feel like wrestling with him. haha

Bengal B, GregLSU and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

GregLSU likes this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

The owner is also Greg. must be a prerequisite.

shane0911 and GregLSU like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

GregLSU is a good guy. He used to be TigersTailgatin He still comes around here from time to time.

GregLSU likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It must be CO's mission in life to urge forum owners to shut down. I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing the same thing at fledgling forums for every team in the NCAA, or at least the SEC. He has his work cut out for him. There must be gazillions of them out there and they will stay up as long as the owners keep paying for the hosting and renewing the domain names.

But why stop there. There's the NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, even golf, tennis, soccer, bowling and professional wrestling. And that's just scratching the surface of the world of sports. Think about it. I'll bet there is a Scottish site for haggis recipes with little activity that CO could try to close. And YouTube. Go through YouTube and beg the people who uploaded any video with less than 100 views to take it down. I'll help him get started. Here is one that has been up for over a year and only has 4 views, It's my guitar teacher If you can't figure out how to tell him I'll ask him to do it for CO next time I go for a lesson.

furduknfish likes this.