Your favorite frozen

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Pontius Pilate, Jan 14, 2011.

1. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Got some Totinos in the freezer now...will try it next time I go to TB and get some hot sauce.

2. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

Wish I woulda thought of that in college. I love their pizza rolls, do they count?

I used to dip them in Italian salad dressing. I had to quit when my volleyball coach told me I was getting fat. :sob:

3. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

There's a Tony's, I think it's Tony's that comes in the orange box?!, that is labeled garlic bread, but it's really just a garlic pizza. It's the best of the cheap stuff.

Also, I feel bad for the WV person. $10 large is actually a lot when Little Caesar's has $5 large.

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Little Caeser's Hot'n Ready is awesome. I don't know if they have it in Louisiana but in Toledo they have $6 deep dish pizza's at Little Ceaser's...and those are amazing for the price.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i cannot eat little caesar's. last time i did, several years ago, that was the last thing i ate right before i had a major attack of my gall bladder going haywire and being hopsitalized for three days just before they could take it out i had such an infection from it and was so sick. since then i cant even think about little caesar's.

i like totinos all doctored up with more cheese and shyt. there was a california pizza kitchen frozen that i liked, but its been so long since i had it i dont even remember what it was.

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Definitely the best in my opinion but it breaks the bank compared to totino's for a single person or digiorno for 2 or 3 people.

7. Pontius Pilate

Pontius Pilate Veteran Member

I think Fleur di lis pizza uses Totinos

8. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Buffalo chicken pizza is the best gimmick type. If they make it with cheese, dough, chicken, bleu cheese as the sauce, and wing sauce it's the best. Some put celery on it, but it really doesn't need it. Dominos has it, but it's not as good as other places in NY that aren't chains.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

As a couple have already said, the California Pizza Kitchen, but man, they are proud of that product.

We were in the big city of Raleigh several months ago, and ate at a California Pizza kitchen in one of them big malls they have up that way. The good news is that the Pizza was beyond awesome, the bad news was that it was much, much better than the frozen deal.

10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

now that's just ignorant. :rolleye33: