Your first time at Tiger Stadium was......?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Dec 3, 2003.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

For me, it was in the early nineties. In 1992 LSU played Colorado St. and lost the game 17-14. LSU went on to finish the year 2-9 with wins over Mississippi St. and Tulane. I remember it being the loudest event I'd ever been to, despite the outcome of the game. Oddly enough, from that point on, I was hooked on the atmosphere of LSU football and can't ever seem to get enough of football season!

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

1995...or was it 94.....It was the game where Eddie Kennison had the 105yd punt return for the touchdown against Miss. St.

3. Soap

Soap Founding Member

I dunno for sure, but some time in the mid 80s or so. I was a kid with my dad and his friends.

4. TexanTiger

TexanTiger Founding Member

For the UGA game earlier this year. I had a blast and cant wait to come back next year for the Ole Miss game!!

5. jeremyws1

jeremyws1 Founding Member

It was when we got beat by UAB, no lie. I will never forget that day as long as I live.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

The first one I remember was the Western Carolina( I think that was the team) game. My actual first game, I can't remember...

7. LSU Tig

LSU Tig Freshman

2000 when we beat Tenn in OT. Needless to say, I have been hooked ever since.

8. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

For me it was the magical undefeated national championship season of 1958! I was still in my mother's womb, but it was, nevertheless, the loudest thing I had experienced at that point in my (yet unborn) life! Like LSUGradin99, I was hooked on the atmosphere of LSU football from that point on!!! Incidentally, I was alive and breathing for the Tigers' Sugar Bowl shutout victory over Clemson following the '58 season that topped off that glorious season.

9. Dr. Torgo

Dr. Torgo Founding Member

Sept 12, 1987

LSU vs. Cal State - Fullerton

W 56-12

10. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

2001 South Carolina game last year. It has been a unstopplable force since then!!!!