Your kids first game at Tiger Stadium

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ARTiger, Dec 10, 2005.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

She's a football freak. ANYWHERE she lived would be "close enough". Her poor hubby, she probably recognizes schemes better than him.

2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

We also stopped by West Monroe on the way home and went to the Duck Dynasty store/warehouse. Unfortunately we got there an hour late and they were already closed. I wish I lived in Louisiana, would be so much easier. I hate this state. I get told to "go home" to Louisiana just about every Saturday during football season even though I'm from California.

3. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

If I had the money I would go to all the BR games!

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Dude, I was being facetious. I can definitely get some perspective, including dealing with my older daughter's epilepsy (which she thankfully seems to have outgrown.) Football is a fun release from reality--that is all.

Attack Tiger likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

From California, live in Arkansas, and LSU fan. You sound phucked up.

6. LSUTiga

Oh that is awesome! Glad to hear that Stacey.

As for the other stuff, I dunno. I heard football turns you on.

StaceyO likes this.
  7. StaceyO

Dallas is about 7 and a half hours from my parents house in Watson. My daughters travel very well, and we only stop once for the bathroom and gas in Natchitoches. I get to the Arkansas game because it's at Thanksgiving, when the girls and I have three days off from school.

Fayetteville is actually only about five hours from DFW--we went up there last summer with one of my daughter's friend's families who have a cabin near Eureka Springs.

I can't wait for A & M to be the Thanksgiving game and to possibly take a weekend trip to Fayetteville for an LSU/Arkansas game.

8. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Well the reason I'm an LSU fan is because I live in Arkansas. For basketball I always followed UNC, and I didn't even care for football. Everyone here though pushed me and pushed me to be a Razorback fan. So around age 11-12 I rebelled. I said fuck this, I'm going to pick the school they hate most and follow them. My first choice was Texas, but Arkansas didn't play Texas anymore, so I found out they hated LSU.

After 3-4 years of watching them and cheering just because they were hated, I started liking football anyways, and fell in love with LSU in general. 20 years later I love football and LSU more than college basketball.

StaceyO likes this.
  9. StaceyO

I fixed it for you.

We had fifty freakin' people over for the TCU game. He sat on the patio in the 105 degree heat with half of those bastards and didn't even watch the game.

VampMuse likes this.
  10. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Oh wow, small world. Eureka Springs is pretty much the only place in Arkansas I love. Beautiful area. I didn't realize Fayetteville was closer than Little Rock but that makes sense. I actually didn't get to go to the game last year up at Fayetteville just because of money issues. Normally they play it in Little Rock (the talk is that it will be moving back to Little Rock, apparently a lot of Arkansas fans in the Rock area did not like their "big" game being moved).