Your kids first game at Tiger Stadium

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ARTiger, Dec 10, 2005.

1. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

When my grandson turned 8 months old I bought him a Mike's Kids Club membership. He can't fit in the t-shirt yet, but since the day he was born his bedroom has been decorated in an LSU related motif. He wore a tiger shirt the day of the TCU game. He'll be coming to Tiger Stadium on Homecoming day with me and his mom and dad to watch the team walk and the band run down the hill. We'll be bringing him to a game as soon as he understands what's going on.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

The Kids Club stuff is awesome! I got to see a lot of the events they were doing at the Spring Game in 2012? I was like WHERE WAS THIS SHIT WHEN I WAS A KID?!?!?!? I'm sure he will love it!

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I also loved Eureka Springs. The "cabin" we stayed in was 4000 square feet, so we had pretty nice accommodations. :) The friend's mom and I had a "golf equity day," which equated to a huge, huge shopping spree in town and a spa day.

Little Rock would be acceptable (though I hear War Memorial is a mess) because we own property in Hot Springs Village and can stay there for a weekend.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

This was one of my boys here. Miss him dearly. Lil bastard would never quit chirping though, so, for once, I just wanted to have the last word.

Oh and bob, I guess you noticed that Uncle Gus' post was in 2005???

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gonna make this year the first year for my daughter. She's 8 now and I won't have to lug her back to the car, which is why I waited so long.

LSUTiga and VampMuse like this.
  6. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Well now that gives me insight into your family's monetary worth :) I used to have to go to HSV for work when I fixed Dell computers, and most of the people were pretty set. One of my best jobs ever was on a Saturday (I missed part of a LSU game for this guy) at the opening of his liquor store there. I fixed a few things that really wasn't part of the contract just because he was opening the next day.

When I got done he was like go ahead and pick out any alcohol you want in the store, my treat as a thank you for helping me get this up and running.

But yeah, if you come to the Arkansas game and I'm still in this terrible state should tailgate or something! I'm in god awful Conway

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

8 is a great age; she'll be fine.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

She still gets awful pissy when tired so I'm gonna make it a day game.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah, 8 is a good age. Bring her now cause by 10 they come with cell phone, tampons, etc.

furduknfish likes this.
  10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I used to have a shirt that read "Where in the Hell is Conway, AR? Half way between Toad Suck and Pickles Gap!"