Your reaction to Tiger's statement: Is Tiger mentally retarded?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Feb 19, 2010.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Dude was untouchable, unquestionable, remember?

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Someone's going to tell us about it. I won't be surprised if a picture or video shows up either. If Tiger thinks its bad now just wait. Im sure lawsuits are coming and settlements with previous skanks. Possibly a paternity suit and then the books! That will be fugly for him.

1 person likes this.
  3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I don't care what Tiger thinks of me, Tiger shouldn't care what I think of him. He plays the game of golf very well, good for him. Beyond that its his business, not mine.

1 person likes this.
  4. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

This sums up my feelings on the matter pretty well.

There are far worse people in the world than Tiger. He's a lousy husband who can't keep the snake in its cage. If we only knew how many of our other respected athletes lead similar lives (to a degree).

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

just like favre, right?

as a man why do you give a chit about what he's getting on the side? big deal, he cheated on his wife. for all we know his wife is bangin' the pool boy and the gardener. only reason he's going public is because of pressure from pga officials and his lost/current/potential sponsors.

6. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Impressive golf play, but he showed less class in his language on TV as he got more popular, clearly showing his arrogance to everyone. Not as classy as Nicklaus, Palmer, Player, Watson, etc.

He just turned in to a rich jerk, I quit watching him.

Edit: Tiger's statement video in full:
    http://www.news-press.com/article/20100219/SPORTS/100219017/1075/VIDEO-Tiger-Woods-public-statement

He did a good job with a bad situation. He'll have to earn my respect, but he'll have that opportunity. He's young, time will tell.

7. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

A guy like Bobby Layne never marketed himself other than as he was. Tiger marketed an image to boost his income. Bobby never apologized for who he was. Tiger wasn't apologizing for himself either. He was apologizing on behalf of his sugar daddy of an image.

He may be contrite, but he already sold his soul.

1 person likes this.
  8. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I agree SF. I hope he shatters every record in the books.

It's amazing how people think he's the anti-christ now because of what he's done. Wake the phuck up people, he's human. Unless you're perfect and have never done anything wrong, what right do you have to judge Tiger? He's not the first person, famous or otherwise, to cheat on his wife.

We'll see with his actions if he was sincere today in his speech. Either way, he's still the best golfer to ever swing a club. And golf would not be nearly as popular today if not for Tiger. There would be no golf channel and the payouts for these tournaments would not be nearly as high.

When Magic Johnson announced he had the HIV virus cause he was phuckin around on his wife, the whole world felt sorry for him. Tiger does the same thing, without HIV obviously, and he's scum. WOW!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yaaaaaaawn........Show Elin!!!!!!

10. clair

clair Rockets

a recent survey said 90% of NBA athletes cheat on their wives.

Why do I care about Tiger doing it, too?!

Answer: I don't.

Anyone who didn't know Tiger wasn't Mr. Nice Guy never watched him play before, because he is forever cussing like a sailor on the course, etc...

But with that being said, he could hammer a few diff women on the course and as long as he is still as good as he is now, I would pay to watch him play.

1 person likes this.