Your ten favorite LSU FB players of all time...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

TM7
    PP7
    Josh Reed
    Tommy Hodson
    Jacob Hester
    Wendell Davis
    Dalton Hilliard
    Eddie Kennison
    Eric Andolsek
    Jarvis Landry
    Micheal Brooks
    Greg Jackson
    Steve Rehage
    Matt Flynn

2. msully

msully Founding Member

Tyrann played like a Chinese Bandit yes and he also made me mad . Maybe I should say disappointed , he was what I love to watch a D player on fire . Hard to say 10 players when there were three teams and all of the players on those teams are my favorite all Time LSU players so I have made a small list , remember all the players who were around these men are my favorite all time LSU players
    Dr. Matthew Ryan "Matt" Mauck (born February 12, 1979) Mauck did not have a great game in the Sugar Bowl, throwing two interceptions and no touchdowns. However, the Tigers won the game 21-14, earning LSU the BCS National Championship
    Matt Flynn was born and raised in Tyler Flynn On January 7, 2008, Flynn led LSU to a BCS National Championship
    Billy Cannon and the LSU
    Tigers defeated the Clemson Tigers by a score of 7 to 0 and LSU was crowned the 1958 National Football Champions.
    Duane Leopard of the world famed Chinese Bandits I knew Duane . The rest of the 58 team are all my favorite Tigers of all time
    I could go on for a few hours telling you about my favorite , each one in his time , up to this team at one time or the other have been my favorite Tiger . As long as he is a Tiger a LSU GEAUX TIGER guess what ? He is my favorite player GEAUX TIGERS !!!!

Winston1 likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Bert Jones, "The Ruston Rifle",.. a great one, very underrated imo.

Tyrann,.. master of the game changing moment, like Steve Atwater, an amazing clutch player who makes plays that win games.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  4. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I thought that was Jack Hunt? :p

Pintoracer and Winston1 like this.