Your Trayvon Martin opinions...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GregLSU, Apr 11, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

he probably will get a fair trial. he will get off, and the blacks will riot because blacks are stupid.

2. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Wow, Martin is racist and sexist. Glad to see things haven't changed much sense the hacking around here.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

thats not really an argument, is it? like i said, i think its odd that you are so emotional and driven to insults so easily.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  4. southerntgr

I just don't see him getting a fair trail. Not after the jurors from the Casey Anthony case received death threats. He really should hire Jose Biaz. To this day I don't know how those 12 jurors found her innocent. Unless the law changes where jurors names can't be released he is screwed. Is Bud Lee really a lawyer???

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Wait, what? When did this happen?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

it is an argument, i wasnt intending to insult black folks, i was pointing out why they will riot. supporting my point, thats what argument is. i wasnt insulting you or making the topic about you. i was telling you what will happen. blacks riot over stupid stuff (white folks do too, but different stuff). do you disagree?

also there is a precedent for people getting found not guilty in high profile trials. and there is a precedent for blacks being really stupid about hi profile trials.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats correct. i dont fear these labels like everyone else. you are stupid, and wildly emotional like a woman, you support my theory that women are less likely to be really super smart, and also their intelligence is somewhat negated by their emotions. most people know this but dont admit it. its the beauty of relative anonymity that regular folks i know dont realize what a horrifying prick i am.

8. southerntgr

Congrats. The first step is admitting it. So if you are sexist and racist who do you get along with? I don't know how you find a woman with a degree stupid but I am sure you can find a way. Believe me everyone knows you are a horrifying prick.

http://drdianehamilton.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/women-becoming-more-successful-than-men/
    The part where it says, studies show that at an early age girls are smarter then boys, might interest you.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

This is about to get good...and by "good", I mean "hilarious".

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

well good for those young girls. also if yu have a degree you must be pretty smart. but anyways, lests not get distracted, darling.

this issue is the sort of thing that separates lunatics from regular folks. regular folks can discuss issues that are media driven race-baiting without getting angry or caring much either way.