Your Trayvon Martin opinions...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GregLSU, Apr 11, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

no it isnt.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

years ago i use to accuse you of being a pompous idiot, partially because i thought you had truther tendencies. if thats forgotten, then cheers.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Eh, I don't really hold grudges. Cheers.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Easy, I happen to like martin. I also happen to think what you need IS a prick...if you get my drift.

"At an early age," sure. They happen to mature earlier. Doesn't spell squat otherwise in the scope of this argument in which martin is owning you again.

And btw, the fact that women are being "more successful" means that men have become "smarter". Send the bitch to work and go fishing.

5. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

I am sure it means nothing. I am sure they always hire the less qualified person.

Where is the rolling eyes icon when you need it? Nope, don't feel like multi-quoting you.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

ST, everything isnt a contest that requires that you are angry, yunno?

7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

"Yu"=you and I think "lests"=let's. ........Just helping translate this chop shop butchering of the Kings English all while talking about college degrees and intelligence, ah simple pleasures for simple minds :)........carry on

8. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

You find this hard to believe?

According to the piece of paper that is nicely framed and hanging above my monitor I am.

Though after almost a year of being one, I still fear a call from the bar admission telling me that they made a horrible mistake.

9. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Heard that this morning. They must be going for a hate crime angle to get the second degree.

10. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Hey, I am not a personal supporter of Jackson/Sharpton's antics. But I do however, support the fact that regardless of how anyone perceives them, they know how to bring attention to a case. And outside of the occasional Tawanna Brawley, they typically get results. I just read a quote this morning from Jackson this morning following the Mississippi case where the group of white kids killed the older black man who had just gotten off work. He said, when whites kill blacks, it's rebellion time/when black kill whites, it's jail time/when blacks kill blacks, it's Miller time...something is wrong with that picture. I've seen Sharpton discuss it on his radio program. Sharpton also joined Michael Baisden on his tour last year to 100 cities. Much of that tour was designed to break the never-ending cycle of violence in urban communities. Outspoken would be a stretch, but they do speak. It's their antics once they receive the attention they seek that turns people off. But there purpose is the same as Gloria Allred who gets the call any time a white woman or girl goes missing. That's their niche, whether we like it or not.

And I too agree, black on black, white on white, is immaterial to THIS case. But for the record, it's to be expected. When you've got a bunch of poor people of the same race (any race) grouped together living in dire situations, they will commit crimes against each other. That pre-dates any of our existences.