Zenon better be careful

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Sep 9, 2006.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't mean to slight what he's done in the least. He's single handedly outscored both of LSU's opponents in consecutive games. But he did it by playing up and jumping a hitch route, which resulted in a pick 6. You can bet your a$$ that Bourges and Tuberville have seen this and will have a hitch and go implemented in their scheme next week and it will be designed to go right at him. Again, I don't mean to slight him him, but its what I would do.

2. clair

clair Rockets

Mr. Landry and Co. don't take too keenly to those hitch and go's you speak of.

I've never heard of someone getting 3 picks in 2 games, but not doing well

3. fanatic

You misunderstood. I never said he wasn't doing well. But I know Tuberville is a scheme-er (in every since of the word) and I'd bet a pretty good amount that they try it at least once next week. And, if dirty 30 just happens to be blitzing on the play, there won't be any help. Just a thought. I hope I'm wrong.

4. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

lol
    He did lay some nasty hits tonight.
    :hihi:

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I'm also worried about Tubberville challenging our running attack. Hester is awesome, but I'm not sure he can get it done on his own. Our running back committee has been working, but Auburn's D will be, by far, the toughest test yet.

We've done very well so far this season despite some mistakes.

6. fanatic

That dude is just plain nasty. Easily my favorite player on defense. But I can't claim dirty 30 as my own. His teammates gave him that moniker.

7. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

Arizona is no slouch D, but I think the running game is starting to take off, it will be tough for one back to consistantly get 100 yards in a game because the depth is great, that really almost anyone can step in and be very productive, although I don't think any of our backs catch the ball out of the backfield quite like Hester.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

This is a really good deal. They have been throwing away from Chevis in both games and now have will have to throw on both his and Zenons side.