Are Miles' days at LSU really numbered?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I think he does sound a lil burnt out but I don't at all see him negotiating, he wants that money. He is clearly tanking it as a coach and has since the '11 BCSCG.

TCUTiger and shane0911 like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

When Miles took over at LSU, regarding Bama, one of our programs was at the top of the SEC heap and one of our programs was Bama. Bama isn't some untouchable dream of a program, and Saban isn't flawless. LSU is a good enough program to be better than Bama, in fact that was the case when Miles was handed the keys. Don't tell me, "Just accept it that Bama is better; everyone else has." Bullshit.

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Y
    This coaching staff? Cameron was an out of work retread who whether he can't coach or can't overrule Miles has been ineffective. His ass is gone. Peveto is a walking fuck up I wouldn't have hired to inspect purses outside the stadium. You want to talk about Kevin Steele? The 3-4 coach using a 4-3 defense? This ain't Bill Walsh's 49er staff from 1982. As for Miles, what's his conference record become the last three years? Your problem is you're either loyal, blind or stupid. My guess is all three.

Tiredoflosing likes this.
  4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Its all Daunte Culpepper's fault.

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Stupid is suggesting we should force a 4-3 rooster into a 3-4 scheme when we have a shortage LBs.

As for the coaching staff, I specifically named only two coaches neither of which made your rant. One of the most natural fits for O and Wilson if they don't like the new coach you want to hire is Bama. Kiffen and O have worked together twice before and Saban would fire Kirby Smart to make room for Frank Wilson. Add either one , or both, of those guys to Bama's staff and the New Orleans pipeline moves from LSU to Alabama. And then life gets much worse.

Of course since you think loyalty is stupid, you probably wont be watching when it gets a little tough.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, Saban did pick him over Brees, maybe it's Drews fault

7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I would not be so sure, in these days of corporate dollars being spent in stadiums all over the country there is qucik money everywhere. I was in an ENDZONE, field level suite for Cowboys vs Patriots, the owner, who owns a logistics company that probably no one has heard of (but yet he is a logistics company for Cowboys and Rangers), spent 10 million .............on a 10 year lease. If the right people have "had enough", I don't think Les Miles buyout is that big of a deal when you start looking at what money LSU is losing out on with very average teams.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Yes!!! I can't stand it when a guy that has been fired so many times is going to "come in", do the SAMETHING that got him fired, multiple times, and expect different results!

Tiredoflosing likes this.
  9. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Yes, yes and yes!!!!

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Drew brings a Super Bowl to Louisiana and is Inadvertantly culpable in the rise of Alabama.

lsu-i-like likes this.