Are Miles' days at LSU really numbered?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 18, 2015.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I vote Twisted the new Voice of Reason. Fuck you SabanFan!

lsu-i-like, Kal-El012 and LSUTiga like this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

That's what I keep telling my wife, ..........she doesn't listen.

ParadiseiNC, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't take a hike just yet. We will all know how this plays out in less than 2 weeks. The shots we take at red are self generated by his pompous attitude and the snide and derisive commets he make to everybody who disagrees with him. You are one of the good guys. Nobody is taking shots at you.

What is transpiring is a lot more than idle speculation this time. When a respected sports journalist like Scott Rabalais writes what was published yesterday he is not speculating. I'm sure he knows more than what he said about the situation but doesn't feel free to tell the whole story yet.

@bhelmLSU has provided spot on information. He seems to have had inside knowledge for quite a while. So far all of this has confirmed what I had heard but my sources aren't as close to it as theirs. Just don't be surprised at whatever happens.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What is a shame is people with such thin skin and the inability to see past the end of their dicks. Like Red always says, "this is a board of opinions and people are going to disagree with you" "deal with it"!

I mean really, I hope you stick around but for the sake of george if the powers that be are starting to say the same things a few of us here have been saying for YEARS then obviously we were on to something. Don't be so damned bitter that we are right that you leave.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I don't have a problem with Red. We don't agree on politics, that's why I don't participate in political discussions. Otherwise, I'm on board with him the majority of the time.
    The LSU football program is at a cross roads. Les' office chair is red hot. Nobody likes the way we have performed the past two weeks. I recognize and understand that. I also enjoy participating in reasonable discussion with responsible adults. Both of those numbers are dwindling imo. Most of the discussion is the same old shit over, and over, and over. If I want to read that kind of bullshit I can go to TigerDroppings.

LSU_4_LIFE, Winston1 and kluke like this.
  6. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Reasonable AND Responsible?
    Does it have to occur simultaneously?

The adult part is not achievable...

7. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

You are talking to a bunch of people represented by pictures of minions.

And sometimes boobies.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nice avatar 420

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I finally got my minion avatar

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's because the problem has been the same old shit over and over and over. Hopefully this off season we will be discussing what the new offense is going to look like and not whether or not will will ever throw the ball to the TE again. To be honest I'd like that to be with Miles as HC, but if he refuses to do anything with the offense that isn't a drastic overhaul, we might as well start looking for someone that will. Is it a gamble searching for a new coach? You better bet it is, but sometimes you have to take risks to succeed. LSU has more potential that what it has accomplished to this point under Miles. I want a coach that isn't too scared to at least try. No one has ever succeeded without the risk of failure, lately Miles seems too scared of failure to even try to succeed. Is it too much to ask of him to bring LSU something other than a prevent offense? I think not, in fact at 4.5 mil a year it should be a requirement!

LSU_4_LIFE, lsudolemite and islstl like this.