Are Miles' days at LSU really numbered?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Co, you're a good dude. Hang around bro. CLMs seat is hot right now, and for good reason. Sure, there is a lot of the same BS back and forth, but some are finding humor in it, too. Thus, the minions. Sometimes, good things must come to an end, and it's probably time for a change. CLM is a good man who runs a clean, solid, talented program. You and I both know that. But, since the 2011 NC game, he has not been the same. He never came public with any comments about that game, and no one has healed. Not him, not the fans, not the team. Time to part ways, imo. I may get a minion avatar, too, my man. I'm still going to call it like I see it, and engage in good discussion. Hope you are here to participate in that.

LSU_4_LIFE and ThePhenom74 like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm not afraid of Bama. I also don't go off the emotional cliff and lose my perspective because I can't take getting beat by a better team - as in better players.
    I notice you completely ignored the part that only an idiot criticizes a coach for using a 4-3, which best matches his roster, instead of a 3-4 which is his experience. If Steele had used a 3-4 when it failed worse you would have criticized him for not being flexible. So predictable.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Thanks. I appreciate your comments. The majority of posters here post quality comments. I may not agree with all of them, however I understand where they are coming from.
    What I've grown intolerant of is the handful of posters that regurgitate the same old shit over and over that contributes nothing.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don King. Good one

5. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Kids want to play for a winner, the brand is a major reason why Miles has recruited so well. Miles playing kids right away has also been big for him. However lack of offense, poor use of talent, and slow downturn in success against SEC west opponents is very soon going to cause more kids to be looking elsewhere.

I cannot say that if I was the parent of a highly touted high school RB or WR that I would support them playing for a coach such as water head. The guys who are doing well in the NFL right now, are probably doing so because of the talent oozing out of their poors since before they arrived in Baton Rouge. I don't think Miles is playing as much of a role in getting these guys to the NFL as some would like to believe.

TCUTiger and Tiredoflosing like this.
  6. Kal-El012

And Leslie hired him twice?

Tiredoflosing likes this.
  7. Kal-El012

You should file a law suit against whoever wrote this article @red55. Looks as though they copied and posted one of your thread posts.

8. Kal-El012

9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Lol you sound pretty emotional to me. I have no problem with the 4-3. If we have a coach who believes in it. Don't counter with assumptions of what the person whom you disagree with would do. That's the second time you did that. It's speculative and only weakens your argument- which is pretty weak at the onset. Have a great day.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The writer has a point, but I would contest that it's not a large group of people who want Miles gone everytime he loses a game. There is a large group of LSU fans who never liked Les as our head coach to begin with. All the losses do is reaffirm their position. Then you have those like me who have been a supporter for the majority of the time but are afraid this thing is about to get past the point of no return.