florida @ LSU official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Nov 11, 2023.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I can, see FU.

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

All that's nice, but I asked what THIS YEAR would be like if we didn't have Jayden. RTFP

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh about like what the 2019 team would have been without Joe?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Defense was a lot better that year. We had a decent DC then.

So, with JD we already have 3 losses. DO you get it now?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry don't get it at all. Sorry buddy you as I remember have always been for changing out coaches from week to week. You seem to think just because it's LSU that we should 12-0 no matter what the circumstances are. This years teams has tons of circumstances on defense too many to mention. Once again the buck stops at BK and you have already said you didn't want to hire. With that said why aren't you calling for BK's head?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hyperbole much? Is it so much to ask for a defense in the top 30?

It’s in the gutter bro. Like laughably bad.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think you have him confused with someone else. I for one wasn't thrilled with the BK hire but he did a great job year one and if he can finish the year without any more L's I'd say he's done about as best as could be hoped for in year two. December is coming at ludicrous speed and he has to shore up that defensive side of the ball. Sure he can maybe pick off a few from the portal but he is on record saying that isn't how he wants to build this program. I'm on the fence with House. He better show out for the rest of the season or I'll be on putting him out to pasture.

Pjoe likes this.
  8. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@shane0911 I'm about where you are. Hoping BK wins like expected, but as far as House I'm not sold. My concern is why we are not collecting DB's like we use to, is it the secondary coach?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

confused-no.gif
    Collect? So BK & House has 1 yes just 1 recruiting class on campus yet you say BK & House should have "collected" more DB's? 1 year! Please enlighten me as to how any coach can "collect" more DB's than he has collected in 1 year, yes 1 year. BK and House actually did all they could to "collect" many DB's with recruits and the portal. Notice you didn't include that FACT and the other FACT that BK & House inherited a fricking dumster fire. Lastly did you really expect 4 & 5 star DB's to be fighting to sign with a new HC & staff that hadn't coached one down of football at LSU? Don't you think it crossed their minds that this staff is not proven as a staff at LSU yet? That it might be better to go to a college with a proven and stable coaching staff?

Some of you guys just blow me away with your total impatience

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well this is only the 2nd class. Don't remember how early House came in but thought it was later into the year. Lost a couple out of state guys that I suspect wanted to stay home. Let's see what happens