hey lswho fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Sep 1, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

19 wins for LSU and 16 wins for the ABBIE WAR CHICKEN.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

2. Texastigers

Texastigers Guest

Good lord that was 2 years ago.

Is that all you have is two years ago.

As I said, win a game and get back to us.

3. Texastigers

Texastigers Guest

Also I will tell our band not to pick on Auburn players.

You are right those French horn players can be mean suckers.

I hope you guys wont continue to worry about marauding horn players.

Oh by they, for the record if you want to hang on to things that happened over two years ago. Yes we are over that and the UAB.

If you want I can send you a picture of us kicking your ass, and then Tennessee's ass, then win the BCS Sugar Bowl. Of course you guys got beat by and ACC !!! team.

You guys embarras the SEC you know, we would have had a great bowl season if you guys could win a damn game.

Geaux Tigers.

Dude, let go of two years ago.

Do yourself and that joke of a school of yours a favor and please go away.

4. Texastigers

Texastigers Guest

Also, since we have a winning record against you. That pretty much blows your consitency theory.

Dude do a bit of research and get rid of things that happened two seasons ago.

You want to brag about your undefeated year ?? Go ahead you seem to want to ignore last year and this year but love to hang on to the "good ole" days.

Like I said, stop your long losing streak. Actually beat someone, then get back to us.

You really are sad, similar to your school.

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Unregistered, I guess you and your lousy bunch of losers will just have to win the conference if you want someone with class, snicker snicker, to represent the conference. Neither winning the conference and nor class seem to be representative of your school. LOL

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte Guest

Smack board is elsewhere, Aubie.

Take the smack talk to the right forum.

PS: Learn to read and write English. This is America, not Aubieland.

7. bige24

bige24 Guest

LSU fans are the smartest and most wonderful fans in College Football.

8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I find it funny how these Auburn fans come here and tell us that "last year was last year forget about it" and then constantly bring up UAB. Wasn't that two years ago? So we should for get about absolutely kicking your asses because you're ashamed of it or something? Even if we did lose to UAB, we beat aubrun and alabama last year so what does that say about auburn then? Please explain to me what the significance of that loss is and how it is more telling than the win over what you call a better team? As for us being just a lucky team in a mediocre division - WE BEAT YOUR BEST TEAM! Please stop your pathetic attemp at trash talking and assume the possiton for your raping in October.