It's a terrorist invasion! It's an unprecedented crisis! It's the end of America if we don't shut

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Even if that were true (it's not) how is that an argument against passing a strong immigration bill NOW? And don't respond with "it's weak" when it was a very conservative James Lankford who wrote it.

Of course you know the answer.... the point of this thread... republicans are raging hypocrites who don't give two shits about this country.... trump ordered them not to pass anything that would mean a policy success for trump... and that party is nothing more than a trump cult.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't care if William Shakespeare wrote it, it is weak. All this obfuscation about the "5,000 immigrants a day" threshold is just that, obfuscation. If the additional security that is added at that threshold is so good, why not implement it with no threshold? The answer is, this administration wants any number of people it can get coming across the border illegally, so it can begin acclimating them to their purpose, which is to replace African-Americans (who are finally beginning to wake up to the fact that Dems have f'd them for 50 years) as their new welfare class of voters.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this motivation question is interesting. I am not sure that the idea is to import democratic voters, and if it is I am not positive it will work, as I think the Latin population is religious and moving towards being conservative voters in the future. they may vote dem to the extent they think they will get free stuff though.

anyway I think the open border is a result of trump derangement syndrome and the idea that anything trump did is terrible and must be reversed because its bad stupid and racist. so any policy that was effective at the border, if it is trump policy must be reversed.

to secure the border they need to reinstate stay in mexico policy for asylum seekers. but because this is trump policy they refuse to enact or enforce it. all trump border policy is racist and must be trashed and the opposite done.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Did you just “no, u” me? You can pretend it doesn’t exist all you want. Which is what you’ve been doing, until you’re told what to think.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the bill wasn’t written for the border…

it was for more $$$ to ukraine…

the $$$ for israel was simply for the happy ending…

shane0911 and mctiger like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because we don't need one! The power to close the border is already established in section 212 F of the INA.

This "bill" as previously stated had nothing to do with the border and everything to do with over 80b in aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

Guys, Rex doesn’t know what’s in it. He just read the talking point on Twitter and Reddit and ran with it. Let him get the proper response to this, and he’ll be back to repeat what he saw.

Jmg and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He doesn't know much of anything

9. BAY0U BENGAL

Polly want a cracker

shane0911 likes this.
  10. the old picker

the old picker The old picker

Wrong answer
    Obamas plan