LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they look like that tournament team that gives you fits(I meant psu) good win for the home team. emerald coast? we had a nice little contingent of LSU fans in that high school stadium.

i think the bleachers on the floor behind the goal really screwed up our depth perception. we had at least 5 wide open air balls. never seen that many as long as ive been folllowing lsu hoops.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Eason is going to have a great year…. so much potential….

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well i expected an easy win there, by 12 or 15. oh well, i can be overly optimistic at times.

a dub is a dub

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

A lot of potential with a lot of guys. Gaines looked really good. Fudge had himself a game earlier this year.

Jmg likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

Underestimated the impact playing on the road would have. Plus playing a legit physical team AND the refs letting em play.

7. lsu-i-like

6PM tonight vs Wake Forest (probably best team we’ve played), opposite the football game.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Which one is your primary watch?

9. lsu-i-like

Hard call, I might have both going.

Just can’t stop LSU football. Maybe I can record one.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i pushed my bedroom tv into the living room to solve tonights problem. basketball goes on the bigger screen.

if eason could make 3s consistently that would really be a big deal for this team. unlike days, you have to play off him because he can move with the ball much better than days. days is trying to show NBA scouts he can create his own shots, but i am not sure he can.

i watched the duke/gonzaga game last night. those guys would both hammer LSU. they have fewer one dimensional players. everyone they have can create their own shots and handle the rock. while players like fudge and days are awesome, they dont really draw defenders to them, create on the dribble, and then find open men or score it themselves. thats the difference with the real NBA players, the 5 stars and the good to great college players.

LSU for sure has the athletes to play with anyone, but are just a bit talent short of duke level. but this is changing, as players like julian philips arrive on campus more frequently. with philips and miller together next year, they wil be awesome.