LSU vs Alabama Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

That ship sailed a year and a half ago. I would have been happy if Kelley had retained Daronte Jones. I thought he had a lot of promise. But an incoming HC has the right to assemble his staff as he pleases. I’m less negative on House than you. He did a fairly decent job last year. We just don’t have the personnel. His biggest F-up has been the misuse of Perkins. He will not get dismissed this year, but will have a short leash next year. And I think your equating Kelley as Miles 2.0 is way off the mark.

TBTrumpet and shane0911 like this.
  2. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

Agree I hate A&M because they think they are actually relevant. But, the last time they won a national championship Hitler had just invaded Poland.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

K, you let me know when you change your mind. Ill eagerly await you and @LSUDad to make up your mind in year 6 or 7.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm not so quick to pull the plug on House. We just don't have the pieces we need. Willing to give it time. Even with the grossly inadequate roster we have we aren't that far off. A play here and there changes everything.

Hou-duco, northernvatiger and Jmg like this.
  5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

No, but we know BK is locked in. So, shit rolls downhill. Like I said, I don’t care about the reasons or excuses. Worst defense in LSU history and I suspect it is not even close. House has got to go.
    I’m not sure why you seem to think I can’t have an opinion like this without being told that maybe I should go watch another team. Are you serious? I attended LSU in the 80s, lived through the 90s era of football and been here since 2003. I expressed frustration with the defense and Matt House. This is a very common opinion out there tonight. It would be helpful if you would at least respect opinions even if you don’t agree with them.

In other news, I am hearing early rumblings from some in media wondering whether JD will opt-out the remainder of the year. I hadn’t even thought of that possibility.

6. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I beg to differ. Lou Tepper...

TCUTiger likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Same could be said for Prime...

8. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Still pissed about that LSU game last night. Aside from the shitty defense that is ruining a historical season by the prolific offense, and ruined Daniels' chance at a Heisman, I am beyond sick and tired of the bullshit that Alabama gets away with. The fix is always in.

Hou-duco and TBTrumpet like this.
  9. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Pelini part 2 was pretty bad too.

tigermark likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"I’m not sure why you seem to think I can’t have an opinion like this without being told that maybe I should go watch another team. Are you serious? I attended LSU in the 80s, lived through the 90s era of football and been here since 2003. I expressed frustration with the defense and Matt House. This is a very common opinion out there tonight. It would be helpful if you would at least respect opinions even if you don’t agree with them"

Who and where did I say you can't have your opinion? I seems more like I am not allowed to disagree with you. Auburn has won just 1 SEC game. Why? Thanks for asking. Because he doesn't have the players yet. He inherited a shit show too. Should Auburn fire Freeze now? Want to see bad coaching? Look at A&M. 5 stars everywhere for 7 years yet they are a shit show. My point is we can't evaluate properly now. In the secondary we lose Brooks, Zy out, 2 on suspension and they rest too young. Mingo out and on and on yet we went toe to toe with the most talented team in the SEC until as usual the "refs" allow Bama to take JD like a mafia hit.

TBTrumpet and shane0911 like this.