News Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

europe is getting sick of Muslims.

after 9/11 I was fairly disturbed by the Muslims and I was reading a lot about Islam and how troubling it was for europe and I started hearing about a dutch Islam hater named geert wilders, and the name was easy to remember because I was a fan of Dutch hooper and friend of Shaq, geert hammink LSU big man. anyways this guy wilders would say such true things about how bad muslims are that he would get in legal trouble for hate speech and inciting and all that. Europe are pussies about hate speech. he was considered extreme and was way out of the mainstream. that has changed.

the Dutch have elected geert wilders and his party to some huge position in government now. and this is serious it indicates they are the fucking end of their rope with Muslims. they have had enough. I should note I dunno how their govt works, its a parliament I guess and his party took over maybe, I dunno dude, perhaps you are an expert on Dutch politics. I guess the dominant party selects the prime minister? dunno dude, that's not the point.

the point is that orban in Hungary and whoever runs Poland and various other places have really had their fill of immigration.

I repeat myself here, but lord have mercy thank Jesus our illegal immigrants areMexican and honduran Catholics. if they were libyans andAlgerian it would be a rape and bomb festival.

I think recent mass protests of muslims in the streets cheering on Hamas has really but a bee in europe's bonnet

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Remember when I said they were inconsolable? It's sad, it's unfortunate, it's barbarian but there is only one way to deal with them.

HalloweenRun, XXL TideFan and P&G Fan like this.
  3. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

Regardless, the American Jews will still check the D when they vote even though the Democrats hate them.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

true some people will side with the position of imagined/percieved virtue even as it ruins them. I think that's what Dems are up to.

Jews should align with the right, as basically everyone on earth hates them except the american right, and especially the religious and maga right. trump is a terrific friend to the Jews. I think the left has placed blacks and browns and Muslims and trannies and everyone higher up on the totem pole than the Jews, who are now considered the colonizer, the oppressor. of course, like you said, the irony here is that the Jew hating left is itself enabled by self hating and/or ignorant jews.

in Europe as the Muslim population grows I think the remaining Jews will leave, and then the gentile native whites will become more and more nationalistic and anti-immigrant, as they realize what a mistake they have made. I think because we have so few Muslims relative to Europe, we are less animated about this.

right now it looks like in ireland they are truly fed up with muslim bullshit after some Algerian stabbed some kids.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. shane0911

Did yall see this idiot woman "protesting"? Dumbass old bat is out there with a plaestine flag (a country that doesn't exist by the way) and she waving it around saying "from the mountains to the sea"

As if you needed proof that these morons are just making noise to make noise, they don't even understand what they are angry about.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is a reason 90% of history had rulers and peasants. Most people, when left to their own, are too stupid for everyday life.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My name is Meaux and I am islamaphobic.

8. shane0911

I just hate muslims, all of them

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is it weird they will fuck a goat but not eat a pig?

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

Just how they are. They will wipe their ass with their hand and use the paper to clean their hands

LSUpride123 likes this.