Nikki Haley refuses to name slavery as a cause of the Civil War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Dec 28, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What did the slaves smell like? This is clearly something that needs to be answered. What if they smelled like Trump?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

White liberals treat all minorities like rescue animals. Pretending they can’t do and think for themselves. If you don’t for them, you ain’t black. Rex does it every day. He tells us how stupid black people are that they can’t figure out how and where to get a photo ID. But I bet he lives somewhere away from “those types”.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, you're lying, of course. I'm all in favor of requiring photo ID for voting. And I've got black next door neighbors.

And here's the republican mantra to black people: "WE, not you, know what's best for you. We know that you should not be reading history that puts white people in a bad light because then you might get some unproductive notions of how we all got to where we are. It does you no good to know that you've been disadvantaged and exploited, because none of that discrimination could possibly carry over into the present. And if some misguided whites want to take up for you, to be on your side, to insist that you need help, well those white people just want to make slaves of you, even when you should be forced to stare at Confederate monuments because the white heroism that rescued you from Africa should be glorified."

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I love story time. Like when the Africans offered to sell their slaves to Whitey. They had so many from conquered tribes and all.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well isn't that soooooo convenient for you: that some bad actors back in Africa mean that you can blame slavery in America on THEM, so you can go about your merry racist way.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Convenient? No. Just facts. I mean, we could go back to the origins of the word slave if you want and start there?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

white people are the least slave owning of any race. the came to north America and ended slavery there with just a few hundred years. slavery was huge before they arrived among the natives, and is still alive in africa today. white people are the least enslaving people on earth and have been humanity's voice for freedom.

racism, or tribalism, as it is called in africa, is far far worse among blacks globally. you should read about not just african history, but Africa today. tribal conflict is totally devastating Africa today. if they treated each other the way we treat blacks in america they might have a chance to success like american blacks, who are earth's richest blacks.

if you hate slavery, then white people should not be cast in a bad light, they should be regarded as human rights examplars

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its obviously a lie that she refuses to name slavery as a cause.

the left will repeatedly ask the same question and then lie about your response. here is a video of trump denouncing white supremacy only to have the media lie about it, ask again, then lie again.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/1742718218223878648

this is why vivek this week destroyed the reporter who asked if he likes white supremacy. you must do this. you must tell the reporter that you know the question is not a question but an accusation means to make the person defensive.

again, like if i ask @Rex why he has not denied he is a child molester. i made this point many times and yet he refuses to deny he molested his nephew.

see how the question itself if used as a weapon? corporate media is so dishonest.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, at a town hall meeting, Nikki employed the typical, predictable denial among racists.... "I had black friends growing up."

Criminals typically do not admit their crimes. White supremacists typically do not admit their racist philosophies.

"I'm not a racist. I used to have friends like you, and how can I be a racist when I know what's better for you than you do, yourself?"

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, …
    PROJECTION Definition & Usage Examples - Dictionary.com
    upload_2024-1-5_8-43-39.png
    Dictionary.com