Rape, Incest & Life of the Mother.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Oct 30, 2003.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i cant think of one. you win. nice work. i hope you feel better now.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I believed that you were capable of paying me a hundred billion dollars I certainly wouldn't have any trouble believing that you could levitate. Just grab the combined wealth of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell and Paul Allen and levitate it on over to me.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Shoot. UL Ruston put up more of a battle.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

"If I believed that you were capable of paying me a hundred billion dollars I certainly wouldn't have any trouble believing that you could levitate. Just grab the combined wealth of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell and Paul Allen and levitate it on over to me."

and so you and i have made a pretty good point. if something sounds good enough, like a hundred billion dollars, or heaven and paradise after death, then we can delude ourselves into believing it. belief is no longer based on truth but instead what we wish was true.
    i actually think most religious peolpe know that what they believe is stupid, but they cant admit it or accept it even to themselves, because then they have to accept the finalty of death.

"The most common of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind." - H.L. Mencken

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i guess when the cells are alive. that make sense eh? my point is that i am exposing the fallacy that human life is somehow sacred. i am all for abortion, because i raelize there is nothing wrong with killing humans in many circumstances. especialy humans that are just dub clumps of cels that nobody will miss.

why not? because those cells are too stupid?

i also believe that if you realy mean what you say, and you claim that abortion is murder, and murdering babies is really as bad as murdering anyone else, then you are perfectly justified to bomb abortion clinics and kill abortion doctors because you are literally saving lives by doing that. but i realize people dont really believe what they say most of the time. if you say abortion is murder and murder is terrible, then how can you allow babies to be murdered every day? the reason is that you realize that murdering babies really isnt so bad, but you have to claim it is because of your religion.