So, what's the most disgusting thing trump has done?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Who the fuck would brag about passing a dementia test? A moron would, that's who.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This week President Biden called the family of a fallen American soldier to tell them that the USA shares in their sorrow.

Biden also correctly pointed out that during his own term, a piece of shit named donald trump, while in France, refused to visit a cemetery of American soldiers who died during the WWII invasion of Normandy, calling those heroes "suckers and losers". A piece of shit named donald trump, using his father's money to bribe a few officials, used a "bone spurs" excuse to skip out of his own military service, and then years later told the parents of an American soldier killed in service, to their faces, "he knew what he signed up for".

Is it any wonder trump goes around kissing Vladimir Putin's anus. trump is no fan of democracy ANYWHERE, not in the USA, not in Europe, not in Ukraine. He's a PIECE OF SHIT.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This week President Biden called the family of a fallen American soldier to tell them about his son.

Frogleg and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the suckers and losers things isn't true of course.

rex do you favor biden stopping the Louisiana LNG export thing? yunno destroying the jobs here in the state?

yunno this wont save the earth, it doesn't reduce demand. instead the Europeans buying our gas and making LA rich, they will either burn coal or wood, which pollutes more, or buy gas from Russia, and fund war.

its interesting you are allied with Putin again

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course you're lying. Hillary Clinton was correct about the lot of you: you're deplorable.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."

Truth of course.

Everyone gets to hear about Beau. Even grieving parents. It makes him, I mean them, feel better.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

To tell them about his son was not the purpose of his call. You're a liar. You're a deplorable.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Sorry, and told them about his son. Everyone needs to know about his son. Especially parents of soldiers who recently died. It makes him, I mean them, feel better.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Wonder if he told them how he turned his other 2 into a drug addict and a sex addict.

10. the old picker

the old picker The old picker

Oh you like Obamas front man