Spring Football Stuff

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You're full of shit. You don't know me & Tap gets 50x the views you could ever hope to get. But you go ahead and keep all your Likes. Maybe you can trade em in one day for a sausage sammich.

Red Grange? Orgeron doesn't have a player as good as he was. Not this year, not ever. Might as stick to saying he standard grunt: " der..He Wouldn't Chayyyynge" bullshit.

Hell, you might as well just start babbling about "Toss Dives " that you & many others don't understand & don't recognize when you see it. Every run play to a River Rat like yourself (Unless it's a TD) is a Toss dive. The most overused, & stupid Cajun saying ever used, besides adding "eaux" to everything.

Miles sucked? I hope your racist Liberal governor removes all of his records from LSU, including that NC & 2 SEC Titles. Then you can be that dirty dog of the SEC West everyone always knew we were. We'll be one cunt hair above Mississippi St. record wise. I can tell your fine with that though.

Your a mangy attack dog type poster, crying racist. You're a Liberal, like Winstin.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    TigerTap and unclenick like this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Look who it is, heard about you earlier. Welcome to team Oklahoma I guess. Course you know where you live.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

There is no need to reply to your excuse of a post. You fell slandered? Now that's hilarious! Typical.

Lavender? How bout everyone comes to your house to get those extra $$ they have to pay for gasoline because of your dumb ass? Bet you'd turn a Whiter Shade of Pale.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  4. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Iconsnoozin.gif

Winston1 likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

And major reading comprehension issues on top of everything else. I said Red Grange era, meaning his offense was a relic, which it was. Where did I ever talk about the toss dive? When did I ever say "Miles sucked?" You say I don't know you, but you somehow think I'm a river rat and a liberal? If you think you know me based on my posts and can call me an "attack dog?" Just.....wow.

You lost the debate, dude. You just don't know it.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

WOW Winston and MC are liberals!!! You'd never know it by their political postings. I didn't think there were any real liberals left on the board since Red and LaSalle quit. Thanks, that's good information. I bet they are part of the deep state, and eat kiddie pizza's in a New Jersey basement.
    Amazing that Perple was the only one who figured out how they had been fooling us all this time.

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

When was the last time you saw a Conservative play the Race Card? Just sayin'

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/spring-football-stuff.195141/page-19#post-1914269

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

must be a slow day over at TD....

needed to take a break from your mod duties there?
    irony.....

shane0911 likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I know that. Maybe @Perple doesn't know you. Either way, "How White of You" a very old saying.. brought out the racist card, even if it's as a joke. I don't think your a liberal, BTW.

mctiger likes this.