Trafficking

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its worth noting you tried this "Whose side are you on?" deflection already twice today and many times in the past.

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/election-2020.181819/page-647#post-2025061

this is one of your many deflection strategies. ask whose side people are on, implying that are allied with russia, then say they are angry. you might consider just growing up and being sincere and not always deflecting with these strategies and thinking nobody notices.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Glad to hear it. It's an honest question. You continually create false moral equivalences between that of our own government and that of an authoritarian regime. These two things are not equal. We are on the side of right and Putin is on the side of wrong. Do you think that Putin has our best interests in mind when he meddles? I don't. More so, when Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Guiliani, goes to Ukraine to try and dig up dirt on a political opponent and is aided by a Russian backed group in Ukraine at the time , who were later sanctioned by our own government for the involvement, I'd say it's clear that Putin does not have our best interest in mind and also that your beloved Trump was willing to accept unverifiable information from an enemy and carry those lies to our own soil and spread them around while bragging about it.

we are not the same as Russia. why do you keep drawing this false moral equivalence between us and the Russians?

3. Tiger in NC

quit whining and quit making the false moral equivalence between us and the Russians.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not an honest question. its an accusation. this is the script. anyone you dontn agree with it accused of being allied with putin. you always dutifully foillow the script.

nobody mentioned morals. i said that meddling in elections is about as normal as having an army. russia has an army, so do we. they have spies, so do we. they meddle in our elections, we meddle in theirs.

repeat: nobody is making a moral equivalence or a moral anything. i am telling you a fact.

if you go around demonizing everyone for everything, you end up creating an appetite for, or at least a tolerance for war. thats very bad.

let me ask you a question: did you know that the united states meddles in elections overseas?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So, you’re saying trump went to another country to dig up dirt on a political opponent is bad. But when you lie to get federal agencies involved, to try and sway an election, that’s ok?

LSUpride123 and fanatic like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

even in this response you are doing the very thing that you claim you aren't....creating a moral equivalence between us and the Russians. Yes we both have militaries, yes we both have spies, yes we meddle in elections but their motivations are not the same as ours. The Russians are ruled by an autocrat who makes decisions that benefit him first. This is the same guy who has pretty openly poisoned his political enemies while they are in other countries. We are not. For better or for worse, we are still self governed and do not persecute political opponents, much less have them poisoned overseas. I do not have to demonize anyone to know who Putin is.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

incorrect, both of us are trying to elect people that we believe benefit us

the israelis, who are ostensibly our allies, they do it as well. is common.

you dont need to freak out about it, thats how the military industrial complex creates consent for war.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You don’t know shit.

Wanna talk about poison? The US funded Covid research in the same Fucking lab it leaked from and the government lied about it and you are cool with it because TDS.

You are a hack.

9. Tiger in NC

Ding, ding, ding...right on cue another conspiracy theory. It's your go-to brother. When all else fails I can always count on you to start cursing at me and calling me names then repeat another conspiracy theory as if you know something, when in fact you do not.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If the cartels don't traffic and molest young children Pedo Joe is waiting to do so just across the Rio Grande.
    biden-pinche-grope-girl-.jpg