What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Rockhead is on the warpath today. Maybe because even CNN is outing Hunter, Pedo Joe's number are sliding, gas prices and inflation is making DEMOCRATS nervous. He is out of control like the android in Alien.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

NY times now claims the laptop is legit, they confirmed it by finding the emails sent from it on other computers.

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

again, you guys are all missing a certain brain function. this is what i was answering to. reading, or patriotism for that matter, is not your strong point. yours too, @Kikicaca .

y'all have hunter on the whatever has taken the place for your brain matter. let me make this easy for you slow learners. it was about the election...for the 1,000,000 time, at least. again, PROOF. ANY PROOF THAT STOOD UP IN COURT?

JMG: seems like the media and the intelligence community were colluding to influence the election
    SHANE: Exactly what they did

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You are just too stupid to understand it.

5. rockwallfan

the thing i understand is you're too stupid to think you make any sense whatsoever. either there is proof or there is not. it's been 1.5 years and counting.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm amazed you don't know shit about how markets work.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Every time we post the court documents and hearings that "stood up" in court you dismiss it.

The reality is, there is no legal means to undo an election. Zero. All the court cases that have "stood up" only result in the judge issuing orders for those counties to revert back to prior legal means of running an election because the overwhelming problem, as we mentioned with evidence, was that many laws were not followed and or changed without following the legal process.

In time, everything mentioned on this forum that was labeled a "conspiracy" by you guys has in fact turned out to be true from us. We dont always start off by saying "X" is true, but rather we correctly point out things that dont add up.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

it must've stopped at somewhere short of legally binding...maybe after it appeared on OAN and short of FOX? because i sure as the hell have not heard of any hint that any court in our land agrees with you that the election was stolen. delusional! those mushrooms must be a doozy.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know more than you do I am sure.

Did you know the Keystone would have been he heavy crude we import from Russia? Who the fuck nixed that? Potato Joe thats who!

The US makes too much "light" crude and we export a lot to the Aisan countries. Keystone would have helped the gulf coast expand its heavy crude refineries but old Joe has different fucking plans for us. You need Coking plants to handle the heavy stuff and finalizing the Keystone would have given the refineries incentive to make these upgrades. Now, we just have our thumbs up our ass trying to find unicorn farts to move to EV's.

So please, tell me how fucking markets work. I live and breath this shit baw.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

proof of what? that the biden laptop was not russian misinformation?

can you clarify what you want us to prove?

we contend that the biden laptop was really his laptop, with his real photos and emails on it. this is according to the NY times who have authenticated it recently.

can you clarify which part of that you want proven?

we also contend that many in the media as well as the intelligence community claimed this laptop was russian disinformation. do you not agree with that?

you are very vague. you seem to be saying we are wrong but not telling us what you wnt us to prove or what your opinion is. i ask you over and over and you dont seem to want to have a clear opinion. so i ask again:

was the biden laptop russian disinformation? yes or no?