What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its in the election thread. Go read it or not. I dont really care.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are glad you are incredulous. could you put the insults about how he doesnt know shit aside and stop deflecting and make an actual counterpoint?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Secondly, there is a reason Gas in Texas is less than Gas in Cali. It is this same reason that if the US was a net exporter of crude and refined products that, regardless of global impacts, our localized price would remain relatively stable.

As this is not the case and many areas around the US have cucked themselves, you now are at the whim of "other" nations.

Again, my point was these are "self inflicted" wounds.

The same wounds Potato Joe is making with EVs. Guess where majority of the worlds precious metals needed for EVs are located? Not fucking here in the US....

All this goes back to my broader point is that our power is not leveraged well in this nation. We should be looking to the future and making strategic alliances based on resources. Not political ideology. Period.

I dont fucking care if a country is full of commies if they have shit we dont have. Make a fucking deal. We can live here, they can live there.

China has been doing this lately while simultaneously paying off our overlords. Its gross.

But, RUSSIA!

4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

@Jmg you are the person who has made deflection a way of life.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. shane0911

No, they can't operate that way. Its all about moving the goal post and insults. No substance

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

i don't care for hunter. i said it earlier today. i believe hunter is dirty. but we need proof. lets roll out the evidence and let the chips fall where they may. hope for an honest investigation. nobody should be above the law.
    you haven't answered my question to you from page 134, post 1335. is there even a need for an investigation considering all of the undeniable evidence? or are you open to an open, fair and full investigation? don't deflect.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

please i ask for specific points you want me to address and do so.

do you think the biden laptop is russian disinfo as the media and intelligence community claimed?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

during this "investigation" can we use biden's laptop, or is that not really his laptop and is in fact russian disinformation as the media has claimed?

10. shane0911

You didn't read the article I posted. If you did and responded in that manner you really are just doing your best ostrich imitation.

No, there is no need for any committee nor investigation over Jan 6. It was a bunch of malakas that had no weapons, no plan, no leader, no structure (The FBI has already chased that rabbit down) and they had no chance, literally none and this includes Trump of taking over the country.

This is all political fluff, just like BOTH of the ridiculous impeachment hearings. We should expect more from DC and its sad that we don't and repugnant that these assholes continue to get elected.