what we have to accept

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigernut4, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

is we are not a good football team this year, yea we lost mauck toe and damien, but with out the miracle and the ball bouncing off the helmet last week, we are 6-6, and not going to a bowl becuz wins against 1 aa teams dont count, we have to accept the fact that we are an 8-4, 9-4 team this year, we are not the team we had last year. sure saban got outcoached a few games but i d like to see another coach to better under the circumstances starting qb rb and fs gone, no qb wants to come play, and a 3rd defensive coordinator in as many years, and we still won 8 games, we are about rite where we should be peach bowl independance bowl, but next year with a great class coming in no excuses!

GO TIGERS
    BEAT NEBRASKA OR WHO EVER THEY PLAY IN THE INDEPENDANCE/MUSIC CITY/PEACH/COTTON BOWL

2. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I think you're wrong

I think that we're pickin' cotton baby!!! Wouldn't it be great to beat little Chrissy Simmomns. Richard Simmons's son.

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Re: I think you're wrong

Evidently, you don't understand the birds and bees...Richard Simmons couldn't have a child.

Of course, if Michael Jackson has 3 kids, then anything's possible.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

The win against The Citadel DOES count towards a bowl. A 1-AA team counts when you originally have a D-1 team scheduled and they back out, you can replace them with a 1-AA team. Bowling Green was the team that backed out on us.