News Who Has Been Snorting in the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

exactly.

opponents to the iraq war were not called saddam loyalists. opponents to libya intervention were were not chastised as khaddafi shills. but the media has grabbed on to hillary's "trump=russia and both are evil" and pushed democrats to believe that to not favor war is to love trump and putin. and every single possible event or policy is judged in terms of how to oppose what trump's position or imagined position. trump is anti-war. so now the left is pro-war.

if trump said the yankees were awesome, the left would buy red sox jerseys. they dont know anything except they want to signal they hate trump. and since hillary tied trump to russia with lies, the left buys ukraine flags and flies them on their porch.

conscientious anti-war peaceniks dont exist anymore. the left wont have them.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If you cannot see how Putin has tried to put his thumb in the eye of the US every chance he gets then I can't really help you. Do you think that he was justified in invading Ukraine? Do you believe his propaganda about the de-nazification of Ukraine?

3. Tiger in NC

None. His calculation was that Biden wouldn't do anything to stop him and Putin was dead wrong. Trump said that Putin was a genius for invading Ukraine. His words. Doesn't look so genious right about now does it? NATO has only been empowered by the invasion with Finland joining, soon Sweden and once the war is over Ukraine will as well. Putin thought he could play the old man and he got jacked the fuck up for it. He's a lame duck in Russia. The gig is up...everyone knows he isn't as strong as he claimed. He fucked around and found out. Not bad for a guy with dementia, huh?:p

4. Tiger in NC

Biden is honoring our commitment to Ukraine. This is very mild in fact. We already have troops on the ground in surrounding NATO countries so it's not like this is something new. I think you like old Putin too much and you don't want to see a fellow autocrat go down because right now, make no mistake about it, we are in a global war against the rise of autocracy. Your boy Trump wants to try it out right here in the US. It's clear he has an affinity for dictators.

5. Tiger in NC

Hi there Mancha....haven't seen you around in a while. Yes it does..it works just fine because what I am saying is the truth. There were enough questionable contacts for the FBI to launch an investigation. One, I should note, that was launched before the Steele Dossier which I will admit was Clinton Campaign funded and not a worthy source. Durham just completed a 5 year investigation into the investigation and could only come up with one agent who sent a misleading email. That's it. No conspiracy to target the Trump campaign, no Deep State like was promised when the investigation started, no boogey men at the FBI trying to target our National Victim, Donald Trump. So...when you talk about investigations holding up, this one certainly has. Now, if you want to talk about whistleblowers let's talk about the one that was promised to be the smoking gun....Gal Luft....the guy who was just arrested for being a Chinese spy from an investigation that started under the Bill Barr DOJ so kinda hard to say it was political. You'll get no argument from me that Hunter Biden is a coke head. YOu know what he isn't? Guilty of bribery, money laundering, human trafficking and every other evil that he has been assigned to. He's an addict. Addicts do dumb shit. Got anyone in your family who you would rather not mention in good company? I bet we all do.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what commitment?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is one way he did that by spreading misinfo about the biden laptop? do you have any evidence for that?

1. probably not justified. but its complicated. many areas in ukraine are ethnically russian and welcome russian control. i know this because the people told me, not the media, the people in ukraine when i went there to learn what is going on. i know more about this than 99% of people, but everyone is acting like an expert that knows exactly what to do. its not that simple. but the media wants it to be, because of the russia trump lie, they pretend trump is allied with russia. he is not and never was.

2. there are in fact large numbers of nazis in ukraine. i dont think that is putin's actual motive tho. i think he wants control for other reasons, like access to the black sea. but really, is it any of my business?

see how i answered your questions? but you refuse to answer one simple one:

do you have or know of any evidence for the biden laptop being russian disinformation? any at all?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so those photos on his laptop of him with crack and hookers are not russian disinfo? what part is russian disinfo? and based on what evidence?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He fucked around and has 20% more land and 80% of Ukraines natural resources. What a retard…….

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What is missed is Zelensky owns Biden! He says jump and Biden says how high because he knows all of the dirt!