You want "five star" commitments?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by locoguano, Oct 21, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

thats my beef. the ratings fluctuate so much, often the forever 3 stars, especially those like Ali who are obviously 4 stars with their special skills for systems like miami, later get bumped up.

hell seems they adjust their stupid ratings so much all are anywhere from 2-4 at some pt.

im not a big recruiting guru since i tire of the constant experts who really know nothing about football. most of those recruiting sites arent football guys so to speak. im going off of listening to most of them when discussing it....such as mike s etc. i respect their hard work yet i take it with a grain of salt.

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Ali was a 3 star going to Miami, I checked. But some ratings changes are insane. Last year, this back from around where I went to HS, Mike Ford, was a 3 star player. He commited to Bama, didn't qualify, and is at Hargrave, losing playing time to Keiland Williams. Ford is all of a sudden a 5 star, while Williams is a 3.

3. tirk

how is ford a 5 star. i never heard of him. you're the recruiting guru. tell me.

4. clair

clair Rockets

I was referring to the ratings system!

You know, we do agree on 99% of the stuff we talk about, so why do you always have to single out EVERY post I make?

5. tirk

because you try to come across as some insider and its tiring. you got caught lying about sniffing rp's nutsack yet still often imply you know this or that.

it'd be best if you stfu more often than not when it comes to RP or most other players if it pertains to recruiting or playing time.

learn your place as a hanger-on.

6. clair

clair Rockets

gosh...

grow up dude...

you talk about STFU?

You would have 45,000 posts if you wouldn't have cared so much to delete some...

And the only thing I lied about was my high school... We got email contact... 3-4 times a week...

And by the way, since when are you JV's lawyer anyway? Why did you have to fight his battle for him?

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You were claiming to play on the basketball team with him.

So, you are saying that is in fact true. Although you went to a different high school you wer eon his team?

Not only that, but you even said you were a specific player -- someone had posted link/photo of some young black kid sitting on bench. Was in a ESJ uniform. You siad it was you.

So I guess you that was true too?

8. tirk

i speak for myself and usually im correct. i think i am right here again as usual.

im just not gonna use as much tact as some.

and yes I had 45k posts tonight but gradin deleted em. im still certain they werent sniffing some recruits jockstrap either and are likely more legit than 99% of the drivel you bring. that's not my fault.

9. philter

philter Founding Member

Damn, I don't spend enough time here...I completely missed the post(s) where this occured. When did this happen?

10. clair

clair Rockets

And that all goes with saying I went to a high school I didn't...

You went to college... you should know how it is... It like an outline... It is a WIDE term, that has narrower subtopics...

LYING ABOUT GOING TO ESJ
    -Basketball
    -Football

you get it now! :)